Who We Are
We are TalentCheetah Inc.®, a B2B talent platform helping U.S. tech SMBs scale by connecting them with highly specialized project management consultants for contract-based work.
Our MISSION is to disrupt the hiring status quo with our one-stop sourcing solution that is Cheetah fast, flexible, and free.
We believe that every U.S. business deserves equitable access to high quality project management experts when they need them, and we built the innovative platform solution to make this happen!
Our current executive and strategic advisory team are comprised of project management experts, Project Management Institute members and volunteers, career consultants, and technical program executives.
We are a two years young seed-stage start-up with:
1) A launched Minimum Viable Product (our platform is accessible at
2) Successful platform beta and fully automated customer sign up, search and hire
3) 110 U.S. Project Management Service Providers robustly screened, onboarded, and
delivering professional services through our platform
4) Nationwide coverage in 24 U.S. States
5) Ideal Customer Profile and customer sales in 2023
It’s an exciting time to join our Founding Team as we focus on growing the demand side of our marketplace and prepare for new partner opportunities, new clients, and new growth!
-Are you a serial entrepreneur looking for your next founding team and start-up opportunity?
-Are you an entrepreneurial project management executive with proven business development success looking to join a purpose-driven start up focused on empowering Project Professionals to be autonomous?
We want to hear from you!
About The Opportunity
We are experiencing rapid company growth on our supply side and are on the hunt (Cheetah pun intended) for an experienced, passionate executive to join our C-Suite as a Co-Founder and Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO).
This is a part time, equity and commission-based role (25 hours per week). This role reports directly to our CEO.
Are you ready for your next start-up adventure?
What You’ll Do (The Role)
Who You Are (Qualifications) (Don't have all? Apply anyway!!!)
Nice to Have
· Serial technology or SaaS entrepreneur with a successful exit
· Biz Dev experience with a two-sided talent marketplace / talent platform solution
· 5+ years’ work experience as a project / program / portfolio manager (hands-on and strategic)
· Experience using HubSpot CRM, Google Workspace, MS Office Suite
· PMP Certification
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Expected hours: 25 per week
Work Location: Remote