SALES LEADER - CONSULTING SERVICES TO SMBs & ENTRPRENEURS
The Lonely Entrepreneur (www.lonelyentrepreneur.com) is seeking a Sales Leader that will over see the growth of the TLE's consulting services to SMBs with revenues ranging from $1 million to $25 million. The Leader will both perform as an individual contributor and then lead the development of a sales team to expand this offering.
TLE's Consulting Services will provide SMBs with a "sidekick" that will help them at every step of their journey. Many SMBs have passion and great businesses, but many fail to turn that into the personal and financial success they desire. That is why many SMBs say, we are all "lonely entrepreneurs."
Why are we all 'lonely entrepreneurs" - because we have not addressed several fundamental issues:
- Having a Financial Plan (I know that I need a real financial plan toachieve the revenue or profit I want. But how do I do that?)
- Beating the Competition By Creating a Playground Where No One Else is Playing (I know my product is unique but it's so hard to stand out from the competition?)
- Setting Goals and Priorities (How do I set business goals that bring significant results when it seems everything is a priority)
- Everything Revolves Around Me (How do I get my company to run or grow when it feels like I am the "sun" and everything revolves around me?)
- Raising Money (How do I raise money when I've never done it before? It feels like being on another planet. And can I really take time from the business to do it?)
- Being a CEO (I've never led a company before. What should I be doing as CEO? What should I not be doing?)
- Getting People to Perform (I've got people. But how do I get them to perform?)
- Being Great at Sales (How do I get my sales team to deliver our message in a way that closes deals consistently?)
- Marketing Plan (If everyone uses the same marketing tactics, how I am supposed to stand out amongst others that are probably doing it bigger and better than I can?)
- Growing and Scaling (I knew how to grow the business to this point. But how do I set it up to scale?).
- Legal Mumbo Jumbo (We've got legal issues that come up every day and lots we are not even addressing because we don't know what they are.)
- Someone Who Understands (Who can I talk to that's been in my shoes?)
- Time Management (Every company has more to do than they have time. How do I find the time to run a company without compromising other aspects of my life?)
TLE's Consulting Packages range from $7500 to $100,000 and provide a "sidekick" to address these issues for SMBs. Each consulting package also comes with free access to The Lonely Entrepreneur Learning Community – a SAAS platform that serves as a one stop shop for entrepreneurs to bring together the knowledge, skills and tools every entrepreneur needs.
TLE is seeking individuals that possess certain characteristics: (i) proven sales performance, (ii) passion for the entrepreneur, (iii) understanding of the challenges of SMBs, (iv) established network of SMBs into which TLE's services may be offered and (v) understanding of SMBs referral partners as a channel for SMB clients.
This role will work closely with the Affiliate/Referral Partner Leader (who owns lead generation via the network) and the Marketing Leader (who owns new lead generation).
The sales leader will be responsible for securing TLE Consulting Services clients and growing the sales organization
Base: Base $75,000 - $100,000 plus commission
Expected Earning at Plan: $250,000
The Lonely Entrepreneur seeks to unlock the potential of one million entrepreneurs worldwide. The Lonely Entrepreneur empowers entrepreneurs and provides corporate, non-profit, social responsibility and community efforts with the opportunity to empower entrepreneurs with entrepreneurial skills and have a better chance of bringing their visions to life. To learn more visit www.lonelyentrepreneur.com
Victoria.sherman [at] lonelyentrepreneur.com
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
Fully remote position.
Work Location: Remote