What is Sales as a Service?
Sales as a Service is the process of outsourcing all or part of your sales process to a third party.
SaaSBoost.io has produced and maintains a comprehensive guide comparing and contrasting 26 B2B Sales Outsourcing companies. The database can be searched, filtered and sorted by company headquarters, markets served, services provided, industry focus, and more.
Reasons to consider Sales as a Service for your company include:
- Bootstrapped companies that may not be ready for the cost and management overhead of a full time sales/marketing hires
- Technical founders and product led companies that may lack skill, interest or time to devote to building sales/marketing
- Moving beyond self service SaaS and up market to Enterprise or White Label sales
- Testing a new market or capitalize on non-core products or segments
- Establish a US or local sales office and presence
Other resources that may help you while deciding if Sales as a Service is right for your company: