Who we are:
Softvoya is an agile software development company with a goal to empower organizations to grow and prosper through digital development. Founded in 2016, we grew into a team of 90+ specialists, who have successfully delivered over 100 projects for partners from USA, Western Europe, and other regions. All our specialists have unique expertise in some of the most challenging technical and business domains, such as Fin-tech, E-commerce, Business automation, Data science, AI, ML.
Our vision is reflected in our slogan: we make going digital easy!
Softvoya is a European company that is actively launched and developed in the US market and now we want to scale in the Southeastern United States, and we’re looking for IT Sales Manager in this region for a remote job.
What you will do:
Who you are:
What we can offer you:
Base Salary: 60,000$ (gross) per year.
Commission: 5% of revenue from your signed contracts.
Come share your passion with us!
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role or apply here today!
Job Types: Contract, Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote
Who We Are
We are TalentCheetah Inc.®, a B2B talent platform helping U.S. tech SMBs scale by connecting them with highly specialized project management consultants for contract-based work.
Our MISSION is to disrupt the hiring status quo with our one-stop sourcing solution that is Cheetah fast, flexible, and free.
We believe that every U.S. business deserves equitable access to high quality project management experts when they need them, and we built the innovative platform solution to make this happen!
Our current executive and strategic advisory team are comprised of project management experts, Project Management Institute members and volunteers, career consultants, and technical program executives.
We are a two years young seed-stage start-up with:
1) A launched Minimum Viable Product (our platform is accessible at
2) Successful platform beta and fully automated customer sign up, search and hire
3) 110 U.S. Project Management Service Providers robustly screened, onboarded, and
delivering professional services through our platform
4) Nationwide coverage in 24 U.S. States
5) Ideal Customer Profile and customer sales in 2023
It’s an exciting time to join our Founding Team as we focus on growing the demand side of our marketplace and prepare for new partner opportunities, new clients, and new growth!
-Are you a serial entrepreneur looking for your next founding team and start-up opportunity?
-Are you an entrepreneurial project management executive with proven business development success looking to join a purpose-driven start up focused on empowering Project Professionals to be autonomous?
We want to hear from you!
About The Opportunity
We are experiencing rapid company growth on our supply side and are on the hunt (Cheetah pun intended) for an experienced, passionate executive to join our C-Suite as a Co-Founder and Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO).
This is a part time, equity and commission-based role (25 hours per week). This role reports directly to our CEO.
Are you ready for your next start-up adventure?
What You’ll Do (The Role)
Who You Are (Qualifications) (Don't have all? Apply anyway!!!)
Nice to Have
· Serial technology or SaaS entrepreneur with a successful exit
· Biz Dev experience with a two-sided talent marketplace / talent platform solution
· 5+ years’ work experience as a project / program / portfolio manager (hands-on and strategic)
· Experience using HubSpot CRM, Google Workspace, MS Office Suite
· PMP Certification
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Expected hours: 25 per week
Work Location: Remote
Are you passionate about closing tough deals and landing new logos? Can you flood a pipeline with profitable new business opportunities? Do you live and breathe to up-sell and cross-sell? If this sounds like you, let's talk.
We are looking for high-performance, strategic, fractional Heads of Sales to advise mid-stage SaaS companies on a contract basis. The ideal candidate has a wealth of experience as a sales leader at a mid-market or large organization. We are looking for individuals who are at a point in their career, where they have the flexibility and bandwidth to solve sales challenges for companies as a strategic sales advisor/coach. In this role, you will:
Preferred Experience and Education
This is a contract, remote position with an agency. Please only apply if you are interested in contract/freelance work.
Sales & Marketing Consultant (Contract)
We are seeking a motivated and driven Sales and Marketing Consultant to join our team. You will serve as a liaison between client and consumer, actively seeking out potential sales opportunities and qualifying leads for new accounts. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, be detail-oriented, and have the ability to work independently.
● Conduct market research to source new prospects through direct outreach and referrals.
● Utilize social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, to prospect potential clients.
● Engage prospective clients through various methods, such as email, phone calls, and in-person meetings.
● Nurture current leads to understand their needs and provide them with solutions that fit their requirements.
● Emphasize the features and benefits of the product to highlight how they solve customer problems.
● Identify and build strong relationships with key decision-makers.
● Contribute to client proposals and other client documentation.
● Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve sales targets and objectives.
● Collaborate with team members to create marketing materials and promotional campaigns.
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
● Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
● Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Proficient in digital document tools (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
● Sales experience is required. Experience working with SaaS or B2B sales preferred.
● Knowledge of social media platforms, such as LinkedIn.
● Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow.
Ream is a new product developed by Saros Labs to create a better, simpler solution for small businesses struggling with contract management. You can learn more at https://reamdocs.com/
This is a contract position, and does not include any benefits. Compensation is a mix of hourly pay combined with a sales incentive program based on performance metrics such as qualified leads and acquired users.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: From $30.00 per hour
Expected hours: 5 – 20 per week
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote
Please review our website www.ronesoft.com and get in touch for detailed discussions
Prospecting customers, referral of or sale to customers of our SaaS services (webshop, online visualisation, designing, calculation and marketing tools).