Job Title: Business Development Representative
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Business Development Representative to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for sales and a proven track record of generating leads and closing deals. As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, building relationships with potential clients, and driving revenue growth.
- Research and identify potential clients in the target market
- Generate leads through various channels such as cold calling, email campaigns, and networking events
- Qualify leads and set up meetings or calls with key decision-makers
- Present our company's products or services to potential clients
- Negotiate and close deals to achieve sales targets
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients for upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop effective strategies for business growth
- Proven experience in business development or sales role in a SAAS/Digital Marketing firms providing consulting services for Adobe products like AEM, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, AEP etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a results-oriented mindset
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proficient in using CRM software and other sales tools
If you are a driven individual with a passion for sales and a desire to contribute to the growth of our company, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our dynamic team!
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $45,499.25 - $54,794.80 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Weekly day range:
Work Location: Remote