Oh, hey! Thanks for stopping in to check us out. I think you'll like it here :)
Get to know us and the position...
Want to get in on a fun company who values your nights and weekends as well as your personal time but makes your workday from the 8:30-5 enjoyable? Come on in and sit with us at Atlantic Training! (well, virtually) We’re a privately owned company who is quickly becoming a leader in the workplace training and development world. We provide tailored learning and development solutions for businesses to maintain their HR & EHS compliance needs. What sets us apart from other companies? Our personal relationships we have established throughout the years with each customer, having that personal connection with each and just flat out being human. Here, both you and the customer are more to us than a number.
We are in need of an experienced B2B Sales Development Representative who will focus on generating qualified leads of enterprise type companies within our existing database in Hubspot. (Great for College Students!)
Goal of SDR:
- Work assigned companies within the Hubspot database using the enterprise outreach strategy provided.
- Research and connect with the enterprise/corporate level decision makers using the sales tools provided.
- Qualify interest and hand off potential opportunities to the AE Sales team.
- Experience with Hubspot CRM, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and G-Suite
- 1+ years successful experience in SaaS B2B Sales Development, Lead generation, Appointment setting. (Experience in E-Learning SaaS is a PLUS!)
- Experience in working with C-Level and Corporate Level Decision Makers.
- Great communication and organizational skills.
- Experience working remote and communicating effectively with leadership teams.
Compensation: Base pay+Monthly bonus Structure (Based on experience and contract type)
This is a contracted position that will require a 20 - 40 hour work week.
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8:30am-5pm (United States EST)
After ramp up and 3 months of meeting KPIs successfully, contract can become longer term or work into a full time position.
If you have what it takes and would like to be part of a fun, outgoing, successful team, then we would love to meet you!
You really in? Pull out your phone and take a 30-60 second video of yourself and send it off to us at careers @ atlantictraining.com. Tell us about jobs, likes, dislikes, or just why you might fit the bullet points above.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $3,500.00 per month
Expected hours: 20 – 40 per week
Supplemental pay types:
Weekly day range:
Work Location: Remote