B2B SaaS 150-300 employees with 5-15 sales reps. Verticals: EdTech, Martech, Security, Data
January 25, 2022
Business Development Representative
A growing B2B SaaS startup in the space of Sales Tech with a unique market proposition is looking for highly motivated Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to help us grow revenue.
We are on pace to triple in size this year but need an increased flow of qualified leads for our inside sales team.
BDRs will be responsible for expanding our company's customer base. They will use prospecting strategies to identify prospects and they will initiate the first outreach with potential customers. Their goal is to help book meetings and fill the pipelines for our inside sales team.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Conduct outbound efforts and generate interest through email, calls, and social media
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Qualify and engage sales leads, providing the sales team with detailed information about the lead.
- Schedule appointments, demos and introduce leads to their new point of contact (Account Executive, Sales Director).
- Call [X] prospects and email [X] prospects each day (TBD)
- Schedule appointments, demos and introduce leads to their new Account Executive or Sales Director.
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Closely manage a lead funnel
- 2-3 years of experience in sales, marketing or customer-facing role in a B2B SaaS company with a history of exceeding lead targets.
- 1-2 years of experience with sales tools, including Hubspot, Salesforce
- Proven track record for articulating a product/service and building rapport with prospects.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation and on social media.
- Ability to pinpoint customer pain points and accurately assess the transactional value for both the company and customer.
- Ability to work independently in a remote setting through self-motivation and initiative
- A track record of generating new Business Opportunities of early adopters - Mid-Sized companies.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Proficiency with SalesForce or other CRM software
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes
About our company:
Founded in 2020, our company delivers a sales conversational intelligence platform that helps sales reps to capture and access sales insights in real-time as they speak with customers in across meeting & call platforms). Doing so, our tool enables B2B SMEs to save 2 hours per sales rep every day and increase win rates by 15%.
Sound like you?
Submit an application.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Create a Profile
Are you a SaaS Sales pro looking for flexible, remote work? Get matched with SaaS Companies looking for outsourced sales and marketing help