Remote, Part-time, Flexible 1099
Do you have a keen interest in developing your career in sales? Do you like to set goals and be rewarded when you achieve them? Is it important to feel that your work has an impact on those around you and the company results?
Who we are:
Marfeel is a publishing platform that revolutionizes the way publishers create, optimize and monetize mobile websites. Over 500 publishers distributed all over the world use Marfeel to serve almost half a billion mobile sessions, every month.
Since our beginning in 2011, Marfeel has been recognized by Inc5000 as the nº 1 Fastest-Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain and was named as one of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in both 2017 and 2018. As a Google Certified Publishing Partner, we were awarded a Google Innovation prize for our work designing and producing new publishing innovations.
The launch of our SaaS business line in 2021 was the beginning of a new chapter. Marfeel’s products are bringing the data-driven revolution to leading publishers, contributing in a decisive way to their digital transformation. Our SaaS platform provides our customers with the data they need in real time and historical, giving them the edge to make informed decisions and drive their audience growth and engagement.
Our international team is made up of many different nationalities. With headquarters in Barcelona and a team in Bogotá, our people and our diversity are the reason behind our world-class products, and we’re still innovating.
We are seeking a team player with an excellent track record of high achievement to join our growing sales department. You will be responsible for finding, developing and closing sales opportunities with prospective clients and working together with your colleagues to reach the business goals.
So what will it look like day-to-day?
- Investigate and research potential customers in order to understand who is who and where decisions are made
- Find creative ways to find sales prospects and build your pipeline
- Generate and qualify new business leads and nurture them until closing
- Schedule calls and conduct demo presentations with potential clients
- Experiment with new and different processes to engage with prospects and grow your impact
- Work with product champions to create a technical pitch for each proposal
- Follow up on warm leads and meetings and update your activity on our CRM
- Build and negotiate the terms of the contract directly with your prospects
- Represent the company in various online and in-person events, including webinars, conferences, conventions, trade fairs and networking events to promote our products and ultimately attract more clients
- Use any feedback or information from your calls or other communication to help improve the sales process and/or product
- Act as a consultant and trusted partner for your potential clients by using your knowledge of the product and industry to provide them with insights and added value
- Collaborate with other team members, such as the product team, CS, Finance and legal
This is you:
- 2+ year/s of sales or business development experience with proven results
- Native/bilingual English speaker.
- You have a track record of high achievement in everything that you do, you love setting goals and achieving them
- Outstanding communication & listening skills, persuasive and persistent, with a positive attitude
- By nature, you are curious and love learning new things and learning from those around you
- Motivated to work in fast-paced environments filled with challenges
- Technical aptitude to learn about technical products and to effectively master our sales tools
- Team player, able to multitask and eager to learn
- Self-motivation, autonomy and sense of ownership define who you are and how you work
- You are highly organized and know how to prioritize your tasks
- Keen interest in technology
We will be further impressed if you:
- Have experience selling or prospecting in SaaS company/ies
- Have experience or knowledge of the Publishing industry
- Have launched a project successfully before
- Speak any additional languages
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Possibility to work from Barcelona or 100% remotely
- Free language classes
- Competitive benefits according to working location
- Flexible working hours and early finish on Fridays
- Loyalty vacation days
- Access to training platforms, courses & materials
- Referral bonus for talent brought to us by youLearn more